Monday, January 14, 2008

Ice Cream

Blue Eyes and I were watching TV the other night. I got up to go to the kitchen and she asked
“ Would you do me a favor?”
She does this all the time.
Being the good husband I am I said “Sure”.
We then had the following dialog:

“Would you get me a dish of vanilla ice cream?”
“Sure.”
“ Well, write it down cause you always forget!”
“Honey, I’m just going to the kitchen! I won’t forget!”
“ Wait! Would you pour chocolate syrup on it?”
“OK.”
“Write it down!”
“C’mon! You want vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup.”
“One more thing. Would you add a little whipped cream with it?”
“OK.”
“Write it down!”
“ Now you’re insulting me! I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT! You want vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup and some whipped cream.”


Half an hour later I came back with a plate of bacon and eggs.

“Thanks” she said. "But where’s the toast?”

1 comment:

Thomas Rolon said...

Chocolate syrup, whipped cream & some vanilla ice cream. The kids are gone and it's time to get kinky. Yeah, baby.