Friday, April 2, 2010

Ahhhhhh



Two nights ago my lovely wife had me laughing hysterically while she insulted me.
We were watching TV together, which is something we rarely do given our different taste in TV shows.
I was munching on one of my favorite snacks:
Snyder's Sourdough Nibblers

They're probably the worse thing for your dental work.
I'm convinced Mr. Snyder is a dentist.

So I'm happily munching on these things when the Mrs. says:
"Would you stop making so much noise? I can hear you all the way over here!"
I said: " Honey, I though i was munching quietly" (we've discussed this issue many times before).
She then says:
"You have the largest, cavernous mouth and everything echoes in there" and then starts to laugh.
Well, you know what I think of my wife's laughter.
It was 11:00 at night and we both still couldn't stop laughing.

Hey, at least I don't fart in bed and lift the sheets to share the joy like some men I know.

No comments: