Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Geek Stuff



Geeksugar has gathered together seven memory-enhancing ways to take advantage of your camera phone.

* Parking lots at malls, airports, and stadiums continue to grow, so save yourself the trouble of trying to remember where your car is and take a picture of the row number.

* Before traveling, take a picture of everything in your suitcase. It takes only a moment, and you'll be glad you've got the documentation in the event your luggage disappears during transit.

* Drinking an excellent bottle of wine, but worried you won't remember it in the morning? Snap a shot of the label, and you'll be able to pick up another bottle the next time you're browsing the wine aisle.

* Driving around in a city you've never been to? After parking, take a picture of the closest street signs, and you should be able to find your way back without a problem.

My G1 is great but it has a lousy camera.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

you had way too much time on your hands today! I want to meet the guy who paints the back sides of cats. Wait, no I don't. I agree with the camera comment, but I still LOVE my phone!