Monday, September 10, 2007

And That's What's it's All About

This has been around for a while but it still make me laugh out loud.

With all the major news, sadness, and trauma going on in the world, it is worth reflecting on the passing, which may have gone unnoticed, of a man who had a great influence on American culture.

Larry LaPrise, the man who wrote "The Hokey Pokey," died peacefully at the age of 83 in Boise, Idaho.

Reportedly, the most traumatic part for his family was getting him into the coffin.

They put his left leg in .... and that's when all the trouble started ....

6 comments:

Vicki said...

I think I knew you had a corny side, but now... well... uh... hmmm...

patti said...

Oh BROTHER (eyerolling)

U said...

Oh c'mon ladies. You have no sense of humor

Roses in December said...

I was having to do a root check I must admit, till I got to the bottom. Hook line and sink. Crap. B

Roses in December said...

I really liked that one, really liked that. I am still laughing. B

Leslie said...

that's wrong, just wrong