Saturday, September 8, 2007

I Can See!



I have a number of side businesses that keep me pretty busy. I have one client I visit on a monthly basis. The company is not big enough to have a full-time IT person so I come out once a month and maintain and repair their computers and servers. This morning I jumped on the motorcycle with my reading glasses in my pants pocket. When I got there I realized they had slipped out and were probably sitting on Interstate 4. My reading vision is not too bad... well maybe it is because I couldn't see a thing. Windows XP has this neat little feature called a magnifier that allows you to magnify portions of the screen so I was able to cheat a little bit and take advantage of that feature.

When we go to Mexico there is not a more pleasant sight than watching a person, young or old, who hasn't been able to see for while, after they received their glasses. Priceless.

1 comment:

patti said...

As someone with HORRIBLE vision, I understand the joy that comes from being able see. I want LASIK!! I cannot imagine being blind or having compromised sight that cannot be addressed.